Precision Metal Stampings Since 1967
ISO 9001 : 2015
Made in U.S.A.
Micro Forms, Inc.
A Proven Leader in Production Metal Stamping
Founded in 1967, Micro Forms, Inc. is a leader in production metal stamping. We specialize in precision metal stamped parts and assemblies. As experts in the metal stamp manufacturing process, we focus on value and customer satisfaction. Simply put, we deliver solutions so our customers succeed.
Every member of the Micro Forms team is committed to providing customers with high-quality production metal stamping. From co-engineering and prototyping, to quality control and innovative products, we are the precision stamping company who delivers on time. Most importantly, our customers benefit from our Design for Manufacturing, or DFM, approach. This methodology involves efficiently designing or engineering an object, generally during the product design stage, when it is easier and less expensive to do so, to reduce manufacturing costs.
Precision Metal Stampings
As a long-time member of the Precision Metalforming Association, we are a trusted source for small, precise production metal stamping. From medium-to-large-run production metal stamping, we have you covered!
How We Achieve:
- Continual investment in training, quality, and equipment with the latest advances in metal forming technology
- Continuous improvement in metal stamp manufacturing processes
- Utilization of Design for Manufacturing, or DFM, methodology
- A supportive and select vendor base that is managed and committed to quality and on-time performance
- A three-tiered approach to total quality management through: design, control and continuous improvement
- Service with integrity and knowledge
- Teamwork and team empowerment
- 401K match based on Quality Performance